BPL Sigma Indx – is designed for multiple networks applications. This system has a fully integrated advanced telecommunication platform, and comes with a proven digital non – blocking technology. The Sigma Indx offers speed, capacity and cost effective high performance communication system. Built on the Universal Port Architecture, the system gives a choice for any slot to be used as a line, trunk or common service unit for Voice and Data transmission.
The Sigma Indx is a Digital Switching system that uses PCM – TDM technology integrating Voice, Data and Video transmission on a single platform. Based on 32 bit microprocessor, the system is capable of handling high traffic throughput. It can be connected to P and T central office trunk. It can support E and M, and Loop type tie lines.
- Universal 2000 ports
- Stored program control with flash RAM database
- Interface with PLCC, E and M, CO trunks, E and M Networks
- EI Trunks and BWT
- Universal Port for easy swapping of subscriber and trunks
- PC / DFF based console and programmable class of Service.
- Duplication of all control cards with automatic Changeover.
- In – built self diagnostics.
- Field programmable using console.
- Digital subscriber available, Support two operator console.
- Duplication / redundancy possible for PSU / CPC.
- Fully non blocking switching networks.
- Modular in construction, Flexible digit analysis.
- Integrated voice and data switching, Paging, Transmit calls.
- Trunk grouping, Alternate routing, Four party conference.
- Optional output for PC / VDU for maintenance.
- 4 – Wire E and M trunks for PLCC trunks.