Protection Signalling Equipment
Tele – protection equipment transmits the Trip Command from the Protection Relaying Schemes in Power Station and Sub – stations. Tele – protection links using power line carrier channels are the most economical way of performing all the tasks associated with transmitting Trip Commands. Security, dependability and transmission time are the important characteristics of any Tele – protection equipment. Interference in the communication channels should neither be interpreted as a Trip Command (Security) nor in admissibly delay the transmission of Genuine Trip Commands (Dependability and Txn time).
- Available up to 4 Commands
- Signal boosting for reliable transmission of every Trip signal
- No additional Bandwidth required.
- Test facilities : Local Test, End to End test, Loop Test.
- LCD based Trip counters to indicated No of trips Transmitted / Received.
- Visual Indications provided through LED’s to indicate presence of Trip and Guard Frequencies.
- Audible Alarm is provided to indicate system is in test mode.
- Test Mode : Actual test trip can be simulated.
- Flexibility : The system can be reconfigured for 2 commands or single command as required.