MDX-50 Digital EPABX
BPL MDX-50 is used to form private networks or PLCC type of networks with similar type of exchanges. This system comes with a proven digital non-blocking technology. The MDX-50 is cost effective high performance communication system. MDX-50, a digital EPABX, built around the 8-bit microprocessor Z80A, employs TDM-PCM technology with a fully non-blocking switching network. High system reliability is insured by automatic on-line diagnostics. The software is highly structured and a clear interface exists between hardware and software. It can be connected to P&T central office trunk. It can support E&M.
- 48 Subscribers / 16 trunks.
- Stored program control.
- Interface with PLCC, E&M, CO trunks, E&M Networks.
- Non blocking switching networks. Modular in construction.
- Flexible Directory scheme, Direct outward dialing.
- Pulse / DTMF dialing.
- Transmit call, Trunk grouping, Alternate routing.
- Four party conference, Inbuilt self diagnostics.
- Music on Hold
- Easy data entry through Telephone.