Coupling Device (LMU)
The 650W Coupling Device comprising of Coupling Filters and Protective Devices is used to couple the PLCC terminals onto the high voltage transmission line. The device is purely passive and is inserted between the low voltage terminals of the Coupling Capacitor and the Co-axial connection to the Carrier Terminal. The coupling filter, together with the Coupling Capacitor forms a Band Pass Filter with multi – band selections.
- Programmable pass bands
- Programmable to the Coupling Capacitor at site
- Coupling Capacitor values programmable
- Equipment side impedance programmable
- Equipped with three element protection devices (Drain Coil, Earth Switch and Lightning arrestor).
- Designed for outdoor usage and can be conveniently mounted on the CVT tower.
- The equipment’s meet IP – 55 specifications.